Stefanie Teitelbaum, LCSW, NPsyA
NYS License #R 047480–1
347 Fifth Ave, Suite 1101, NY, NY10016
917 279‑3414 (phone or text);
- Member, Supervisor, Training Analyst, Faculty National Psychological Association for Psychoanalysts (NPAP).
- Director of Education, Member, Supervisor, Training Analyst, Former Dean of Training Institute for Expressive Analysis (IEA).
- Member, Supervisor, Training Analyst Faculty, Object Relations Institute (Object Relations Institute for Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis).
- Courses taught for ORI: READING WILFRED BION: Theory, Function and Clinical Practice; Second Thoughts: A Second Trimester of Reading Wilfred Bion; From ‘Attention’ to ‘Faith’: A Freud-Bion Dialectic; and Caesura and Thalassa; A Dialectical Playground with FREUD – FERENCZI – BION .
- 1993 – Current: Psychoanalyst/ Psychotherapist; Private Practice, New York City
- 1993 – 1996: Staff Psychotherapist: Lower East Side Service Center, Drug Free Outpatient Program
- 1979 – 1989: Data Processing Salesperson and Sales Manager; Wang Laboratories and Digital Equipment Corp.
- 1965 – 1979: Classical Music Singer: Opera, Choral, Church and Synagogue Choirs
- 1993 – MSW, Fordham Graduate School of Social Work.
- Field Placements: Veterans Outreach Center: Psychotherapist; Stepping Stone Residence: Case Manager.
- 1970 – B. Music, The Juilliard School, Voice and Opera Theatre
- “No-Baby: Negation, Mourning and Transience”, Other/Wise Uncut, on-line Journal of IFPE.
- “Just East My Fingers; Feasting on the Primary Process”, Other/Wise Uncut, on-line Journal of IFPE; 2012.
- “The Echo Injury; Narcissus and Echo On-Line”, Other/Wise Uncut, on-line Journal of IFPE.
- Film Note: “The Piano Teacher”, Psychoanalytic Review, 2005.
- Film Note, “Moolade”, Psychoanalytic Review, 2007.
- Article, “Allergic to People”, American Journal of Psychoanalysis, 2008.
- Contributing Author, The Edinburgh Dictionary of Psychoanalysis.
- Contributing Author, The Blanton-Peale Dictionary of Psychology and Religion.
- Clinical Ferenczi Conferences (2006 & 2012), IARPP (2010), IEA, IFPE (2009–2013), NPAP / Social Theory Forum (2010).